1) Hate something (or a few things) in your portfolio? Why Diversification Sucks.
2) While being a “passive” investor is better for you, even “Passive” investors have to make “Active” decisions
3) There’s always a great reason not to be invested in the market: The Wall of Worry, Illustrated
4) Being a self-help guru doesn’t make you a financial expert: My thoughts on Tony Robbins’ MONEY Master the Game
5) On the perils of being a long-term investor: “Over the Long Term” Doesn’t Mean “Always”
6) (Actually from 2013 but received new life in 2014) You can’t predict future returns and correlation of asset classes: Why your asset allocation is wrong, along with everyone else.