In this episode of Fireside Markets, host James Osborne discusses the value and risks of curating an independent perspective with Cullen Roche of Pragcap.com and Orcam Financial Group. During the conversation we discuss how to build an independent perspective, how to challenge our own pre-conceived ideas, the risks of considering yourself an “outsider” and much, much more.
Items mentioned in this podcast:
- Cullen’s book, Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Money and Finance
- Cullen’s blog: Pragmatic Capitalism
- My piece: Actionable or Interesting?
- Here’s some cool stuff about Leonardo Da Vinci dissecting things
- My piece: Make Fewer Decisions