In this episode of Fireside Markets, Loeb award winning journalist Jason Zweig of the Wall Street Journal joined me for a great discussion about investment writing, strategy and philosophy and controlling our often wrongheaded investing impulses. We also discussed many books (including his newest, The Devil’s Financial Dictionary, affinity fraud and the role of price in the markets.
Specific items we discussed included:
- Jason’s personal website and archive, www.jasonzweig.com
- Jason on Twitter as @jasonzweigwsj
- Jason’s WSJ column, The Intelligent Investor
- Jason’s newest book, The Devil’s Financial Dictionary (and on Amazon.com)
- Jason’s piece from 2008 on the value of thrift.
- Jason’s book Your Money and Your Brain (and on Amazon.com)